Get ready to by an armchair general once again, as Hearts of Iron IV: Battle for the Bosporus is out now for Paradox Development Studio's best-selling strategy wargame about World War II.
What can Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey do to secure their own safety while the world around them is at war? That's what you can find out with this new expansion, as it provides a base for you to meddle with history once again with the new country pack containing new national focus trees for three nations that border the strategic waterways of the Black and Aegean Seas.
- National Focus Tree for Bulgaria: Balance the factions in a divided land or reclaim territory lost in 1919. Follow the historical alliance with Germany or resist the German pressures on Tsar Boris, standing up for a free Bulgaria.
- National Focus Tree for Greece: Riven by political division, Greek neutrality is maintained by the controversial Metaxas. Build a strong relationship with the Allies under the guidance of King George II, follow arch-conservatives into fascism or restore the glories of Greek Empire in the east.
- National Focus Tree for Turkey: Robbed of its empire in the last war, what future is there for Turkey in a new one? Continue or halt the reforms of Kemalism, stand as the protector of the Balkans in a new regional faction, restore the Sultan to the throne or found a new Islamic state.
- New Music Tracks
- New 3D Unit Models for Balkan and Turkish Armies
- Unique voice overs for Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey