Along with a huge upgrade to the game that adds in a whole new Adventure Mode, the grid-battler EndCycle VS now offers up Linux support.
"EndCycle VS the customization-heavy strategic grid-fighter is here! Fight intense, fast-paced situations by combining reflexes and crafting your own strategy!! Packing both Singleplayer and Multiplayer action, the game has something for everyone!"
One for fans of Mega Man Battle Network, One Step From Eden and other grid-fighters it's another interesting choice for fast-paced strategic action. This latest update brings with it almost an entirely new game with the Adventure Mode, one that's different each time you play through with some random generation. See the update trailer:
There's also now Steam Workshop support, new sprites and a ton more. It's a massive update to this Early Access game that makes it worth looking into if you're after some action.
- Build your very own deck and create a unique playstyle with thousands of custom attacks!
- Adventure through a huge roguelike world and experience stories from perspectives of different characters!
- Tons of singleplayer and multiplayer challenges await you such as a story mode, wave-based onslaughts of enemies to test your skills, classic PVP battles and more!
- With the in-game Toolbox, you can make any custom content without a single line of code!
- Create GIFs with the provided GIF recorder, that lets you record events after they've happened!
- With the Discord integration you can see who's currently in-game, looking for a fight, or even view current fight results on the go!
Competition - With this we also have some keys to give away!
If you're interested in a key, let us know in the comments and we shall message the multiple winners directly after our end of year break next week (January 4, 2021).
Can't wait? Check it out on Steam.