2D and yet first-person? Imagine playing a hidden object game but it's a point and click adventure, that's sort of what you get with the new release of The Wild Case. Developed by a small indie outfit from Ukraine, Specialbit Studio, the same team behind Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest.
In The Wild Case you follow the adventures of a sort of paranormal detective, on a journey to a remote village deep in the forest, where strange creatures with glowing eyes terrorize the inhabitants. Sounds pretty spooky overall and it does have some pretty great artwork.
What it features:
- Interactions with authentic and idiosyncratic NPCs.
- Atmospheric settings in remote settlements.
- Exciting puzzles involving exploration and NPC interactions.
- In the forests, you’ll find a hermit and a witch. Who’s the ally and who’s the enemy?
- Open world ready to be explored.
- Eerie encounters and mysteries.
You can check out The Wild Case on Steam and there's also a demo available.