Planned for release in June 2021, Haven Park from developer Fabien Weibel looks absolutely lovely and very much reminds me of the 2019 hit A Short Hike. Note: developer Fabien Weibel, previously released a few animations on YouTube that proved to be quite popular.
In Haven Park you will explore a tiny and peaceful open world. Meet and talk to the campers, find the resources required to build a cosy little camp and keep the campers happy. There's a number of side-quests to keep you busy and the whole place is pretty chilled-out.
Some of what to expect from it includes:
- An open world to freely explore
- Many camping grounds to find and to set up
- 10+ quests & sides quests
- 30+ campers to meet and to talk to
- Skills to unlock with experience points
- 2-4 hours of game play
- Full day/night cycles
- Keyboard & gamepad support
We've already been sent over a key to our Steam Curator, so expect some thoughts around the release month in June.