After a long time in Early Access, you can now go ahead and start all kinds of ridiculous fights in the first-person brawler Paint the Town Red as it's out properly now.
If you love ridiculous games, this is the one for you. Start a fight in a bar? On a dance floor? Punch a shark. Yup, it has it all. Then there's also the Beneath roguelike RPG mode filled with secrets, hordes of monsters, and otherworldly bosses takes all fighters foolish enough to brave its depths.
- Demolish completely destructible voxel-based enemies
- Dive into action-packed scenarios including a Biker Bar, Disco, Prison, Pirate Cove and Western Saloon each filled with unique enemies and weapons
- Face the ultimate challenge in Beneath, a massive roguelike campaign filled with deadly creatures, secrets, and bosses. Choose from a variety of classes with unique stats and abilities and upgrade them to become unstoppable
- Join the fray in the Arena mode with multiple challenges and survive as long as possible in the Endless Mode
- Fight alongside friends in online co-op multiplayer for almost every mode in the game
- Design new stages in the Level Editor with Steam Workshop support and hundreds of user-created levels to choose from, with support for custom music and character textures
- Crush records and claim glory on leaderboards
- Test features, weapons, and mechanics in a sandbox level
- Stab, shoot, and eviscerate foes with a vast array of period-appropriate weaponry
- Defeat boss enemies with unique challenges and rewards
- Enjoy full controller support, made for brawlers who prefer controllers to keyboards
I very much love this game, as do a great many others since it's sold multiple hundreds of thousands of copies and has a Very Positive user rating on Steam from over eleven thousand showing they liked it. You can't really go wrong with this one if you're after a good bit of mindless action. Most of the scenario fights are just total carnage, good game to help you let off a little steam.