One we've covered briefly before is MannaRites, a free game that gives you a classic beat 'em up experience that recently expanded with a whole new mode.
"Fantasy beat'em'up with a bit of RPG flavor and couch co-op. Explore open map, fight brutal enemies, find and equip weapons, armor and artifacts, make your hero stronger by gaining experience and learning unique perks and combat moves!"
Adding the Adventure Mode, the developer explained that it's likely the biggest update to the free game yet that includes new missions, new enemies, new challenges, new bosses and also 13 new Steam Achievements too. Check out the teaser trailer below:
New in this mode:
- Develop your character with specialized custom builds
- Get powerful equipment and improve it with rare gems with new equipment system!
- Explore new skills - master the mysterious power of Dar'Pillak - with the ability to temporarily posses your enemies or unleash a devastating storm on their heads
- Fight new enemies with new and unique missions - some of them in familiar locations from the main campaign, some of them are in previously unreachable areas!
- Customize your experience - you may optionally increase the difficulty of a mission by accepting challenges - for greater rewards!
- Meet (and maybe even share a mission) with the mysterious Weaver - powerful Ijmerian mage, who was sent to help you on your path
There's also a new Illusion Mode, which gives you a sort-of training area to test any build with any equipment against up to 8 enemies of your choosing. On top of that there's a new CRT filter option, lots of bug fixes, a new spell-casting system for the Mage and more.
Play for free on Steam.