Have some fancy Razer devices? Need help managing them on Linux? OpenRazer 3.2.0 is out now and it's looking good.
Much like many other bigger vendors, Razer don't officially support Linux with their proprietary applications so it's up to the community to work around that and get all features working. This is what OpenRazer does and it manages to do it very well too. When paired up with a GUI app like Polychromatic, it's easy!
The latest release adds support for:
- Razer Blade 14 (2021)
- Razer BlackWidow V3 Mini Hyperspeed
- Razer Blade Pro 17 (Early 2020)
- Razer Blade 17 Pro (Mid 2021)
- Razer BlackWidow V3
- Razer Thunderbolt 4 Dock Chroma
- Razer Viper 8KHz
- Razer Blade 15 Base (Early 2021)
- Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro (Wired)
- Razer DeathAdder Essential (2021)
You will also find a few improvements and bug fixes across the drivers.
See more on the official site.