With Valve's latest store updates experiment that's ongoing, they gave a new look to Store Hubs for all the various tags and they just release an update with plenty of tweaks.
Steam Labs Experiment 13 that was announced back in December gave the same refresh that other parts of Steam had seen, to upgrade the browsing experience with more information and to better make use of all the data they have. More personalization, items from your wishlist and more. The new update has these tweaks:
- Simplified the area above the item browser list view
- Moved events and coming soon titles below the item browser list view
- Updated the SPECIALS section with better logic for determining what titles to display, now called the CURRENT SPECIALS section. This section takes popularity of discounts into account, while the previous version merely displayed the deepest discounts.
- Improved tag browsing: Refined the item browser by merging all of the subgenres into one list for easier exploration, plus moving a few features and themes around
- Fixed the main carousel to filter out items based on store search preferences (hide ignored items, content types, etc.)
- Various bug fixes
So now when you go to any tag like Party-Based RPG, hopefully it will be even more useful for finding what you want. If you've opted into it that is. No word yet on when it will roll out for everyone.