Here's another developer who upgraded their game ready for the Steam Deck, with the popular 100% Orange Juice. ICYMI: we're close to 2,000 titles rated either Verified or Playable.
What is it? 100% Orange Juice is a digital multiplayer board game populated by developer Orange Juice's all-star cast. Characters from Flying Red Barrel, QP Shooting, Suguri and Sora come together with all-new characters to duke it out... with dice.
Back in late February, it got an upgrade that touched on many parts of the game but also hooked up Steam Input to support a wide variety of controllers. Just two days ago, it got bumped up to a fully Steam Deck Verified status and the developer announced "As soon as we got our hands on the device, we felt it'll be great for playing 100% Orange Juice, so we worked hard to make the game fully compatible using various control schemes (in the process, Steam Input support was added for playing with other controllers as well)".
Can't say I had heard of it until recently but it's clearly popular, with over 12,000 user reviews on Steam and a Very Positive rating.
- Dice, cards, stars, battles and pudding
- 4 Single-player campaigns
- Playable by up to 4 players online
- Countless battle combinations
- Utilize each character's unique combat attributes
- More than 50 different cards to collect
- Character abilities in the form of Hyper Cards
New Steam Features:
- Full HD support
- Redesigned multiplayer experience using Steam's lobby system
- Spectator mode
- Avatar customization
- New character skins to unlock
- VAC enabled
- Custom language support