Lutris, the all encompassing game manager for installing games from various stores and services (both Native and with Wine / Proton) has a new version out. Plus, the Flatpak is finally ready, making it real easy to run on Steam Deck.
So now you can head to Flathub to get it across pretty much any Linux distribution, or directly via the Discover store on Steam Deck in desktop mode.
What's new in version 0.5.11:
- Fix for some installers commands exiting with return code 256
- Change shortcut for show/hide installed games to Ctrl + i
- Show/hide hidden games is assigned to Ctrl + h
- Install game launcher before login for services that use one.
- Add Amazon Games integration
- Added SheepShaver, BasiliskII and Mini vMac runners
- Don't perform runtime updates when a game is launched via a shortcut
- Support variables in script URLs
- Fix crash when Lutris is unable to read the screen resolution
- Enable Gamescope on Nvidia >= 515
- Fixes for Steam shortcuts
- Add Gnome Console and Deepin Terminal to supported terminal emulators
- Fix crash when Mangohud is used alongside Gamescope
- Translation updates