Valve snuck out another Steam Deck Beta Client update, this time with just a few more quick fixes to it. To try it yourself you need to be in either the Beta or Preview channels available in Settings > System > Steam Update Channel.
Here's what's new:
- Auto-focus chat textboxes when opening the chat tab
- Fix an issue where booting into offline mode in desktop would result in unresponsive controller inputs until the "stay offline" dialog was clicked.
- Fix an issue with setting command settings inside a modeshift
In case you missed them here's some other interesting articles:
- Valve give update on official Steam Deck Dock, Valve excited for SteamOS on more devices
- Custom boot animations for the Steam Deck are pretty sweet
- Blizzard don't officially support Steam Deck / Linux but they still fix issues for it
- 343 working on Halo: The Master Chief Collection anti-cheat for Steam Deck / Linux