Zoria: Age of Shattering from Tiny Trinket Games is not a name I've mentioned for a while but the developer is back with an updated demo and a Kickstarter campaign to finish it up.
"A squad-based tactical RPG with fluid turn-based combat, outpost, and follower management, set in the expansive Fantasy world of Zoria. Lead a team of four heroes with their unique skills and perks. Every team member contributes to undertaken battles."
It's been in development since 2018 and the team say they've finished about 80% of the content now. They've also teamed up with Anshar Publishing to help and now there's a crowdfunding campaign where they're hoping to raise at least €35,000 to finish it and add in new classes, locations, and mechanics and make the world more complex.
Check out the new trailer below:
- Fluid and fast-paced turn-based combat in a dynamically changing environment. Keep a close eye on your surroundings, as an enemy walking by may unexpectedly join the fray to support their comrade in need.
- The rich world of Zoria, with its dungeons, ruins, necropolises, and fortifications, is waiting to be explored.
- Your outpost will be your base. From here, you can plan your next expedition, send selected party members on a mission, replenish resources, and make changes to your squad so that the skills of individual members match the task ahead of you.
- Each duel you fight affects your team's fatigue level and depletes resources. Set up camp to craft potions, upgrade weapons, heal wounds and remove curses, and take a nap when you're done.
- During the quests, you will often find yourself in seemingly inaccessible places. Use the unique abilities of each team member, and you will discover new, previously inaccessible areas.