Lutris, the open source game manager that can help you keep together all your games from various services on Linux and Steam Deck has a new Beta release fixing some big issues. The release in terms of changes is quite small but still an important one to keep it running smoothly.
Here's what's changed in version 0.5.12-beta1:
- Fix authentication issue with Origin.
- Fix authentication issue with EGS.
- Fix authentication issue with Ubisoft Connect when 2FA is enabled.
- Add Discord Rich Presence integration.
- Add ability to extract icons from Windows executables.
- Re-style preference dialogs.
Discord Rich Presence is a nice bit of fluff, for those of you who love to overshare what you're doing everywhere. Now you can show off all the cool stuff you're playing via Lutris.