NVIDIA have done another new release to their developer-focused Vulkan Beta driver with 515.49.19 out now. This is completely separate to their main driver series.
Here's what's new:
- VK_EXT_extended_dynamic_state3 support for the following dynamic states:
What does VK_EXT_extended_dynamic_state3 do? This extension adds almost all of the remaining pipeline state as dynamic state to help applications further reduce the number of monolithic pipelines they need to create and bind.
- Provisional Vulkan video extension updates:
- VK_KHR_video_queue: 6 -> 7
- Note: these changes are not backwards compatible with the old revisions so applications using the old revisions will need to be updated to continue working
- Fixed regression with mesh shader queries
- Updated OpEmitMeshTasksEXT to be interpreted as a terminator instruction
- open-gpu-kernel-modules release:
Unless you actually need the extra Vulkan extensions, you should probably just stick to their mainline drivers. However, they seem to be having a few issues there. Stable driver 515.76 was released back on September 20th, and it appears to be causing lots of people to get a black screen so you may want to stick with the previous version 515.57. Hopefully NVIDIA will find the issue and fix it up soon.