Do you feel like you're falling behind on all the Steam Deck news? Here's a round-up of a few things to keep you going.
If you missed a big recent update, you can now use DOOM Eternal Ray Tracing on Steam Deck. That's not all though, there's been plenty more happenings.
See it all in my new round-up news video below:
YouTube videos require cookies, you must accept their cookies to view. View cookie preferences.
Topics covered in it include:
- Resident Evil 5 removed Games for Windows Live - so it now works out of the box on Linux and Steam Deck with Proton.
- Entropy : Zero 2 has a nice big update for Linux and Steam Deck with Native support.
- A quick look at the 8bitdo Ultimate Wireless Controller.
- AYANEO, their many products and long-term support.
- Over 8,000 Steam Deck Playable and Verified and February's most played.
- SCAN UK doing a good SSD deal.
- Elden Ring expansion announced.
- Cyberpunk 2077 gets Verified.
- Steam Deck L3 cache issue.
- CS:GO Source 2 / Counter-Strike 2 stuff.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month:
Quoting: LightkeyAnother one to add: Chips and Cheese wrote a deep dive on the Van Gogh APU.That’s noted in the video already, linked in the L3 cache issue.
Yay Resident evil 5 working on my switch ^^
Oh no. Now I can't unhear it. You doo sound a little bit like salad fingers!
Now that you mention it and I had a quick listen, you must be Salad Fingers! That's awesome, did you do the voice acting or?
See more from me