Dreamed Away from Nicolas Petton and Pineapple Works is an upcoming emotional action-adventure RPG with psychological horror elements. There's now a demo available to try. While the full game isn't due out until next year, this is your chance to try it before release and it will have full Native Linux support.
"On a rainy summer night, Théo wakes up in his bedroom and realizes his parents and his sister Louise have disappeared. The true nature of the world lays itself bare. Ghosts, Phantoms and Revenants haunt Théo inside the catacombs and dark places where he searches for his sister. Always a step behind and never able to catch up.
What happened? What does it mean? Why is this place so familiar?
That's how his journey begins."
- Immersive storytelling that takes you on a journey to solve Théo's dark and unsettling mystery.
- Diverse setting: varied colors and environments that bring you from a vibrant, peaceful atmosphere to those dark and mysterious places.
- Detailed and aesthetic pixel art setting that is worth exploring.
- An original soundtrack by Nicolas Petton.
- Unique skill-based combat system.
- Challenge awaits you as every encountered enemy has different variations of dodging and time-based mini-games of increasing complexity.
- No magic, no weapons. Use your skill and strategy to defeat enemies.
- No random encounters.
You can find it on Steam.