Feral Interactive have now upgraded their Linux (and macOS) ports of Total War: WARHAMMER III to the latest 2.4 release — which is a big one. It was first released for the Windows version earlier in February, so it's nice to see the wait for those sticking to the Native Linux build wasn't particularly long this time.
As a reminder: this update gives all players access to the huge combined Immortal Empires campaign, even if you don't own the previous games. You just won't be able to access everything for your own play-through, but you can buy DLC for older games to unlock other parts if you wish.
YouTube videos require cookies, you must accept their cookies to view. View cookie preferences.
Some of the other highlights include:
- Immortal Empires is now available to all WARHAMMER III owners!
- Karak Eight Peaks is now a ten-slot settlement for the Skaven… yes-yes…
- Malus’s quest battle for the Warpstone of Khaine is now in the Chaos Wastes, closer to his starting position.
- Fixed a variety of visual/graphical glitches such as clipping capes, snapping models and broken animations.
- Garrisons are no longer reinforcements and now enter the battle from the start.
- Fixed a multiplayer desync that could occur when an Empire player chose to Summon the Elector Counts.
- Coedill will no longer immediately enter the battle instead of reinforcing once the Waystones are destroyed in Drycha’s quest battle.
- Interrogating Grom the Paunch in Athel Tamarha as Eltharion now correctly gives Mistwalker units the ability to mirror Grom’s Big Waaagh ability.
- Fixed an issue where Boris Ursus wouldn’t gain supporters while the Invocation of Dazh is active.
You can grab Total War: Warhammer III on Fanatical, Humble Store and Steam.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month:
Great! That was relatively quick compared to some previous updates
1 Likes, Who?
Quoting: llortonGreat! That was relatively quick compared to some previous updates
Indeed, great news indeed !
See more from me