ATOM RPG Trudograd is the standalone expansion / sequel to the original hit ATOM RPG, inspired by the likes of Fallout and Wasteland it's a top-down turn-based post-apocalyptic roleplaying game. While it is a standalone and so you don't need the first game, the developer does recommend you play it first since it is a continuation.
Speaking to us over email, the developer mentioned " Trudograd was originally planned as a small DLC for the original ATOM RPG, but thanks to our player base feedback, it quickly grew to become a full-fledged addition to the series. While in Early Access the game has won several awards, such as 2nd place in the devcom Indie Award 2021 and the coveted Russian LUDI award."
- Start a new game with a new character OR continue playing as your ATOM RPG character - for this you must make a save file after beating ATOM RPG’s last boss and upload it into Trudograd via a helpful menu;
- Explore a vast open world, containing 40+ hours of gameplay and 45+ populated locations, from a snowy post apocalyptic megapolis and its outskirts to secret Soviet military bunkers, a large pirate tanker in the frozen sea and a mysterious island, among many more;
- Visit 30+ combat-only locations where you will get to fight tens of foe varieties from mercenaries to merciless mutants;
- Meet 300+ characters, each with a unique portrait and branching dialogue;
- Complete 200+ quests, most with multiple solutions and outcomes;
- Try out our fully voiced visual text quests with branching plots and unique hand made artwork;
- Arm yourself with 100+ models of distinct weaponry with 75+ weapon mods for further customization;
- Protect yourself using any of the 3 unique powered Soviet-style exoskeleton armor suits, with 20+ ways to customize and modify them for any playstyle;