In the spirit of the classics like Streets of Rage, Bitmap Bureau and Numskull Games recently announced Final Vendetta with some great pixel-art and a super soundtrack.
The developer said "The gameplay mechanics are sure to go down well with fans of the genre, giving players a vast array of moves and the ability to block, run, dodge, strike downed opponents, and even perform juggle combos! Each character has a unique feel and move set that the player will have to master."
Check out the first trailer below:
YouTube videos require cookies, you must accept their cookies to view. View cookie preferences.
- Hardcore fighting action that pulls no punches.
- Stunningly animated pixel art.
- A thumping dance/techno soundtrack featuring exclusive tracks from Utah Saints and Featurecast.
- 1 or 2 player co-op.
- 3 playable characters with varying fighting styles.
- 6 areas to battle your way through.
- Classic beat-‘em-up gameplay with fresh mechanics.
- 4 exciting game modes – Arcade, Survival, Versus & Boss Rush.
- 3 difficulty settings.
- Several unlockables.
- Dozens of moves and combos to master.
- An array of succulent street food to sample.
Releasing sometime in May this year.
You can wishlist / follow on Steam.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month:
See more from me