Valve continues to confuse, after initially rejecting the Steam release of The Expression Amrilato it's now live with nothing about it actually changed.
Originally released with same-day Linux support on GOG, due to Valve's rejection, the publisher MangaGamer noted on their official blog that once news spread of the rejection Valve then reached out about it. Thanks to the support it received, it's now live and they've not had to adjust any of the content too.
So what is it? A "Yuri" Visual Novel, which includes a little Esperanto language learning.
- Subtle love-like feelings between girls.
- Just watching cute girls having fun.
- A touching story that will make you cry.
- Study Esperanto through the quiz-oriented Study Mode.
- The Study Mode can be played on its own as a review.
- If you want to prioritize the story, you can just set the quizzes as "Homework"
- After clearing the game, you can select if you want to display the Esperanto translation as subtitles or not.