In a world where evil scientists with monkeys growing out of their heads are a dime-a-dozen, where goldfish customarily plot planetary domination with the oratory style of a televangelist, where furry sidekicks commonly cope with stress by turning into a monster and attacking the hero... In such a world, the gaming public is justified in wondering why they should care whether Doug TenNapel returns to the field of game design.
This is not that world.
This is a world that needs Armikrog.
Not only does Armikrog boast the same zany game designer who brought the world Earthworm Jim (1 & 2) and The Neverhood, it also features:
* Linux support without a stretch goal
* Challenging puzzles
* Cross-platform support (Linux, Mac, Windows so far)
* Amazing claymation by The Neverhood animators (Mike Dietz and Ed Schofield)
* Expert voice acting (Rob Paulsen, Michael Nelson of RiffTrax)
* Music by award-winning composer Terry S. Taylor
Now can you see why I'm excited about Armikrog? No? Take a look at the this video, and maybe you'll figure it out. If so, join me in backing this thing and please help spread the word!