3D open-world action adventure game Pine from Twirlbound and Kongregate is going to officially release on October 10th.
Sounds like an incredible intriguing game, a world where Humans are seemingly not top of the chain and so you will encounter all sorts of creatures.
Check out the new launch trailer:
- A seamless open world to explore, filled to the brim with secrets, puzzles and collectibles
- A smart simulated ecology of species who fight each other over food and territory
- A diverse cast of species to befriend or hinder through trading, talking, questing and fighting
- An engaging combat system that learns from your every move
- A sweeping story of a human tribe at the bottom of the food chain, struggling for survival
It will be "$24.99 or regional equivalent" at release. They've confirmed for PC it will be on both GOG (no page yet) and Steam.
The even better news, is that the Linux version should be ready and live then too! Confirmed to us both on Twitter and Steam. We don't get many games officially supported on Linux that are like this, so I'm pretty excited. Will you be picking up a copy?