Another day, another big sale is going on. Today is the turn of Valve as they're doing a big Lunar New Year sale. Valve have also revamped Steam's Wishlist feature.
I decided to pick ten games I think people should pick up for various reasons. It's extremely difficult to condense so many awesome Linux games, but my varied choices here I think are a good set for people to look into (if you still haven't!).
- Tomb Raider - 85% off, Since Rise of the Tomb Raider is officially coming to Linux, getting this played through is a good idea (the price is also ridiculous!).
- Insurgency - 85% off, It's a solid tactical FPS and if plenty of Linux users buy it, hopefully they will continue to stay committed to getting Insurgency: Sandstorm on Linux.
- Victor Vran - 75% off, a pretty damn good action RPG. Tons of content and tons of loot! It's also from the studio developing Surviving Mars, which releases with Linux support next month.
- XCOM 2 - 67% off or XCOM 2 Collection (including the excellent WotC expansion) - 50% off.
- Dying Light - 60% off or Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition - 67% off.
- Stellaris - 60% off, with the huge expansion due soon it's a fab time to grab it.
- Oxygen Not Included - 40% off, probably one of the most engrossing space-colony simulation games I've ever played. Klei have a great history of Linux support too.
- Overfall - 40% off, not one I've mentioned for a while, but it's a solid RPG with turn-based battles where you travel across the sea and visit various islands.
- Rusted Warfare - 40% off, I could write paragraphs about my love for this 2D RTS. It brings back so many good memories of Total Annihilation and the recent Steam Workshop update, plus all the other updates makes it really damn fun.
- Streets of Rogue - 33% off, we had far too much fun during livestreams with this one, absolute madness!
Be sure to share games you feel people absolutely cannot miss in the comments, why don't you pick your top five games that maybe aren't too well known, but you love them? Will be interesting to see what you come up with.
As for the Steam Wishlist, Valve put up a blog post here announcing the changes resulting in a total revamp of the Wishlist system and it's tons better. You can filter per platform, filter out certain titles like Early Access to only see them when they're done and so on. Good stuff from Valve, was long overdue. Now Valve, about the Steam Library and how it's really needing a revamp…
Ps. You can see Linux sales on our Sales Page, which updates constantly.