Probably one of the coolest looking and sounding games I've seen in a long time, UNBEATABLE seems like it has everything going for it and it successfully funded on Kickstarter in only a few hours.
Love your musical rhythm adventures? Duckbridge, developer of hiphop western game Luckslinger is coming back with BOY BEATS WORLD.
Need something to truly get your bloody pumping? HyperCore mixes together a bullet-hell with a musical rhythm game in the style of a retro space shooter.
With fast beats and quick finger work needed to hit all the notes, the community-driven rhythm game 'Project Heartbeat' is now available with Linux support in Early Access.
For a few more days, you can get both 'Frederic' rhythm games for a massive 90% discount, demos available
There is a huge 90% discount for a double package featuring both 'Frederic' rhythm games until September 26th. Right now, if you buy the games separately, they would cost you USD 10.98 in total, but with this deal you'll only pay USD 0.89 for both.
Livestreams & Videos
- Tuesday Trails: „Trails in the Sky SC“ (Wine)
Popular this week
- Metro Exodus from 4A and Deep Silver has officially released for Linux
- System76 announce COSMIC, their own GNOME-based desktop environment for Pop!_OS
- Valheim gets a needed patch, new terrain-modification system and no more draugr in stones
- NVIDIA 465.24.02 stable driver rolls out for Linux
- Commandos 2 - HD Remaster has been released for Linux
Metro Exodus for Linux to run better on AMD GPUs soon w…
DOTA: Dragon's Blood was so popular a second season is …
Voxelgram is a sweet 3D version of Picross and it's now…
Valheim gets a needed patch, new terrain-modification s…
Zorin OS 16 gets a Beta with 'the largest library of ap…
- Purple Library Guy
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts