Community support for Unreal Tournament was able to breath some new life into the game, even with the limitations of the closed binary. By 2018 however the game was no longer launching for Mesa users. For an engine with such a pedigree on Linux this outcome is still disappointing.
While still quite sick this week and unable to sleep, I decided to at random look through the Steam Discovery Queue for a new game. It certainly delivered, with Zero G Arena.
Livestreams & Videos
- Witching Hour: „Darkestville Castle“
Popular this week
- Valve put their 'Pressure Vessel' container source for Linux games up on GitLab
- AMD reveal RDNA 2 with Radeon RX 6900 XT, Radeon RX 6800 XT, Radeon RX 6800
- Collabora expect their Linux Kernel work for Windows game emulation in Kernel 5.11
- Windows compatibility layer Wine 5.20 development release is out now
- Developer of Hive Time reflects on the release and their pay what you want model
Intel teases with 11th gen desktop Rocket Lake-S CPU in…
Come watch a Linux game get built up and packed during …
Amnesia: Rebirth 1.1 is out, along with major rendering…
Minecraft Java will move to Microsoft accounts in 2021,…
WHAT THE GOLF? parody game is now available for Linux
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Penguin Recordings is back after 3 years of inactivity
- Dirt Rally on Wayland doesn't go fullscreen
- Which laptop to choose for gaming on Linux?
- Linux gaming headphones
- GOL is on route to create a new alternative "ProtonDB" ? …