This is quite a surprise, KING Art have revamped their 'whodunit' adventure game The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief and it's now available.
Going by the aptly named The Raven Remastered, it's actually free for everyone who owned the original! I love it when developers do this, it's not like they have to, but it's still great. Here's the trailer:
- A classic whodunit adventure from KING Art, the creators of the Book of Unwritten Tales-series
- Experience a thrilling crime story through the eyes of multiple characters
- Classic murder mystery locations, from a train in the Swiss alps, to a majestic cruise ship and the Cairo Museum
- High quality voice acting from a compelling cast of quirky characters
- Fully remastered animations, lighting and hair in full HD resolution
You can find it on GOG and Steam, although the Linux build on GOG is not yet up it is coming soon. They state it directly on the GOG page and I've also been informed directly it is coming, it just needs a little extra testing by GOG. Update: The GOG build is now up!
GOG links are affiliate links.