Devespresso Games and Headup continue their great Linux support, with a same-day released of The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters.
After launching their story-driven roguelike Vambrace: Cold Soul earlier this year, Devespresso went back to their scarier roots with a sequel to their debut title The Coma: Cutting Class which was given a revamp and Linux support with The Coma: Recut back in 2017. This latest game in the series takes you back to Sehwa High, with a new protagonist and a very angry psychotic killer out to get you.
- Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
- Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury.
- Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
- Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions.
- Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.
- Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
- Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips.
So far, it seems people are enjoying it. It's sat with a Very Positive rating on Steam. Hopefully as they continue to add more in, this rating will keep up. Certainly looks and sound freaky.
Find The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters on Steam in Early Access now. It should be leaving Early Access in December or early next year.