I'm a huge fan of monster taming RPGs and seeing more of them get released on PC with Linux support is great. Siralim 3 [Official Site] is another that will have a Linux version.
The developer, Thylacine Studios, has announced today that the Windows version is going to enter Early Access on My 25th. The Linux version will be "few weeks after that". Considering the previous Siralim games were on Linux, it's good to see this continue.
There's also a new trailer, feast your eyes:
- Collect and breed over 700 different creatures to fight for you.
- Explore randomly generated dungeons with 15 unique tilesets.
- Craft artifacts and spell gems to equip your creatures for battle.
- Infinite playability - there's not even a level cap. New features are introduced well-beyond the 100-hour mark. You'll never run out of things to do!
- Rich end-game content, including Itherian Realms, super-bosses, arena battles, asynchronous player-versus-player, and much more!
- Content updates and patches are planned for after the game launches.
- Take part in our community, contribute your suggestions, and let's create the ultimate monster taming game together!
For those after a content-rich experience, it will probably be a pretty safe bet.