God is a Cube: Programming Robot Cubes [Steam] is a programming puzzle game currently in Early Access with Linux support, it's actually quite good and we have a few copies to give away.
Inspired by the likes of SpaceChem, Lightbot, Human Resource Machine and the Redstone from Minecraft it's made mostly by one developer, Marc Kruzik, who emailed in to let us know about the recent EA release.
God is a Cube: Programming Robot Cubes is a programming puzzle game, where you control robot cubes with Artificial Intelligence made of simple symbols. You start with just one robot cube, then you learn how to manage conditions, then get access to tens of robots to build bridges and space pyramids.
- 100 levels with open ended solutions
- 10 chapters with their own difficulty curve - if you are stuck, just start another chapter and discover something new!
- Secret solutions for every level and a whole secret campaign
- 20 creative mini cutscenes and several big cutscenes to show you the world
- A complete level editor, with image cards to share your levels
You can find it right now on Steam I think it's well worth a look with some really interesting puzzles already.
Also, we have five copies of the base game and the "Advanced Features" DLC pack. If you want to try your luck, here's what you have to do:
- Draw your best picture of a scary Cube (Halloween theme)
- Post it in the comments after uploading to your favourite image host
- Wait until Friday 2nd November where the competition closes at 8PM UTC