After very many delays, this simple jigsaw puzzle-assembling game is now available. Brew a cup of tea and take your time with this one.
As you might imagine, Puzzle With Your Friends allows you to build a series of puzzles by either yourself or cooperatively with a friend. It’s a casual sort of game, without much in the way of pressure or even points to worry about. Building the puzzle at your own pace is all that matters.
- Singleplayer- and different multiplayer-modes (Co-Op and Versus)
- 18 Fantastic and hand-drawn artworks from different games and artists
- Compete with your friends and other players on the Steam Leaderboards
- Integrated multiplayer chat-system
- Includes Trading-Cards, Achievements and Emoticons!
This is definitely a very niche sort of title. I can’t remember the last time I put together a jigsaw puzzle but, even so, I think it’s a lovely to have these types of games on Linux. There is also a promise of more artwork, modes and features as time goes by which should hopefully keep puzzle fans satisfied.
Thanks for the tip Lazora