Road Redemption [Steam], the bike racing and combat game inspired by Road Rash has a massive update, but the Linux version is currently behind.
The developers said a few days ago they would like to put the new Linux build out that day, but it seems that didn't happen. Hopefully we won't be left waiting too long, since on Arch the game on the current version doesn't even load for me.
Here's some highlights of what's new:
- Ability to earn Level Skips in Campaign Mode
- Intro Story Segment for Campaign Mode
- Tons of new music
- Voice acting and dialogue popups
- Enhanced Mission Details
- Boss Battles
- Final Boss and Post-Boss Mission
- Improved Bike Physics and Handling
- Improved Diversity in bike selection
- Character Class Selection
- Lights on police vehicles
- Tons more
You can find the full update notes spread across here and also here.
I'm looking forward to the final release, so hopefully it runs well for us.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month: