Great news for GOG lovers, as they've just recently added the Linux version of the survival horror adventure The Coma: Recut.
Originally released in beta form for Linux gamers back in October last year, it seemed to be silently released for everyone on Steam at some point. As sometimes happens, it takes GOG a little longer, but it comes with the bonus of GOG themselves testing it and packaging it.
- 2D hand illustrated visuals.
- A unique infusion of Korean horror in the survival-adventure genre.
- Listen carefully to footsteps revealing the killer’s approach.
- Run and hide from the world’s most relentless psycho-killer.
- Avoid poisonous tentacles and clawing shadows as you explore.
- Discover notes and clues that illuminate the mystery of Sehwa High.
- Work together with the others who are trapped here. But can they be trusted?
- Crouch in the shadows during intense moments as the Killer searches for you.
- Reveal the startling mystery of your school through maps, notes, and exploration.