Antraxx is a very interesting looking massively multiplayer mech shooter and the programmer has stated to me that Linux is a definite option.
Here's what they said:
@gamingonlinux yes, linux is a definite option -programmar— Antraxx (@AntraxxGame) July 10, 2016
Note: The developer has also now commented on this article to fully confirm Linux support if you had any doubt.
I love the style of the game:
- Admire crisp, high-quality pixel art
- Play in browser or download
- Massively multiplayer
- -Customize and outfit your own giant mech
- Create your own faction or join another
- Acquire land and build your own zone
- Annihilate your opponents or make peace
- Player driven world economy and politics
- Team-based, free for all and co-op game modes
I will keep an eye on this one and try to keep you guys updated.