With some truly amazing artwork, the classic-styled point & click adventure game Unforeseen Incidents [Official Site] releases May 24th with same-day Linux support.
What would you do if you stumbled into a conspiracy that could wipe out the entire human race? Unforeseen Incidents will have you uncover the secrets behind an epidemic that's spreading across the country.
Unforeseen Incidents is a classical style interactive mystery set in a beautifully hand-painted world. When small-town handyman Harper Pendrell meets a dying woman in the street, he unwittingly stumbles into a diabolical conspiracy – a mystery only he can solve. An unknown disease is spreading across the country, and between them a scientist, a reporter and a reclusive artist hold the key to stopping it. A perilous journey awaits, and every step brings Harper closer to a cabal of dangerous fanatics. Before he knows it, he finds himself in a fight for the future of humankind armed only with his trusty multi-tool.
The developer told us they were inspired by shows like X-Files and Lost. They also sent along a key to our Steam Curator which sadly downloads nothing right now. I've let them know, so hopefully we can review it properly. Here's the trailer…
- Uncover and solve the dark mysteries behind the ongoing catastrophe and try and save the human race!
- Explore plenty of intriguing locations with challenging puzzles
- Listen to an elaborately arranged soundtrack and full English or German voice acting
- Enjoy a classical style mystery adventure game
- Behold beautiful, lovingly hand-painted 2D graphics with over 60 backgrounds
- Meet lots of interesting characters
You can follow and wishlist it on Steam. No word on other stores yet.