The latest and greatest from the Wine development team is now available with Wine 2.21 which include support for Direct 3D indirect draws.
Here's their highlights:
- Still more metafile support in GdiPlus.
- Indirect draws support in Direct 3D.
- Calling convention fixes on ARM.
- Improved serial port detection on Linux.
- Services fixes on WoW64.
- Better DPI scaling in the Shell Explorer.
- Various bug fixes.
They noted 16 specific bugs they've been able to close. From that list, they've corrected a bug in NieR:Automata where bullets were invisible. They also fixed The Witcher 3 freezing systems in some cases, fixed an issue with multiple games needing sample_c_lz for cube/array textures (Winexy, Witcher 3, Flame in the Flood) and more.