First of all the latest Wine development release is out with Wine 3.13 and on top of that DXVK for Vulkan-based D3D11 in Wine also release version 0.63.
For the Wine 3.13 development release that was made available yesterday, here's what's new:
- Vulkan support on macOS using MoltenVK.
- Initial support for performance data in the registry.
- Mono engine updated with some bug fixes.
- Support for fetching BIOS information on Linux.
- GnuTLS also used on macOS when available.
- Improvements in the standard Task Dialog.
- 28 noted bugs fixed for games like EVE Online, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, Planetside 2 and more.
- This release supports Nvidia 396.45.
Bug fixes and improvements