Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
A few free Steam keys
Page: «3/4»
  Go to:
kDomb May 12, 2016
Quoting: wojtek88Ok, damarrin has sent me the Deponia key, so now time for my giveaway. I have Linux games keys:
Euro Truck Simulator 2
DiRT Showdown

And keys of games that are not officially on Linux but VP claims to work on them:
Overlord
Overlord Raising Hell (Expansion)
Overlord II

If anyone is interested, just write in this topic and I will PM the key (assuming that person was registered at least for few days ;) ).

can i get Euro Truck Simulator 2?

I have also two 1 0 magicka 2 gift left to give away! :)
wojtek88 May 13, 2016
Quoting: kDomb
Quoting: wojtek88Ok, damarrin has sent me the Deponia key, so now time for my giveaway. I have Linux games keys:
Euro Truck Simulator 2
DiRT Showdown

And keys of games that are not officially on Linux but VP claims to work on them:
Overlord
Overlord II

If anyone is interested, just write in this topic and I will PM the key (assuming that person was registered at least for few days ;) ).

I have also two magicka 2 gifts left to give away! :)

I know I already got Deponia, but can I receive one Magicka 2 key?
Regardless your answer, Euro Truck Simulator 2 went to you on PM.

EDIT: I took one of the Magicka 2 gifts :) Thanks kDomb :)
SirBubbles May 13, 2016
Quoting: kDomb
Euro Truck Simulator 2
DiRT Showdown

Overlord
Overlord II

I have also two 1 magicka 2 gift left to give away! :)

Hey, I know I'm not exactly a regular poster, but do you still have that magicka 2 key? I'd like to put it to the test, especially since magicka 1 doesn't have a linux version and I foolishly bought that ages back.
kDomb May 13, 2016
Quoting: SirBubblesHey, I know I'm not exactly a regular poster, but do you still have that magicka 2 key? I'd like to put it to the test, especially since magicka 1 doesn't have a linux version and I foolishly bought that ages back.

I've sent you a PM.
SirBubbles May 13, 2016
Thank you kDomb, greatly appreciated.
suli May 19, 2016
Might have ETS2 spare ,not sure ,HB is a mess ,support ninjas = turtles :D
s8as8a May 24, 2016
Euro Truck Simulator 2
DiRT Showdown

Overlord
Overlord II

May I please have the Overlord (1) key, if you still have it? :)
s8as8a May 25, 2016
The Overlord (1) key worked. Thanks, wojtek88! :)
wojtek88 May 25, 2016
@s8as8a Do You want Raising Hell Expansion as well? It will clear the list for me ;)
s8as8a May 25, 2016
Quoting: wojtek88@s8as8a Do You want Raising Hell Expansion as well? It will clear the list for me ;)
Yes, I'd be happy to help you with that. :P
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.