Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
A few free Steam keys
Page: «2/4»
  Go to:
StianTheDark Nov 12, 2015
Quoting: pete910I have a spare insurgency copy from a 4 pack I bought if anyone is interested. No idea if I can convert it to a key or not so would be via steam.

I would love to play Insurgency with my friend :) If you gift it to me on Steam (stianthedark) I'll forward it to him.
damarrin May 12, 2016
Edit: Keys are now gone.

I have Steam keys for Tomb Raider (2013) and Deponia Doomsday to give away. I'll PM them if someone wants. Both work natively in Linux.

I had already given the TR key to a friend, but they told me they didn't want it after all and said it wasn't used. So if it works - have fun, but if it doesn't - sorry, I can't do anything.

Deponia I just got a nice boxed version of in an actual brick and mortar shop (gasp) because it was a nice box with an art book, even though I already own the game.

I realise I'm not exactly a regular here, but regulars only please; I don't want some hit and runner or a bot to get it.
pete910 May 12, 2016
Give them liam for a competition
Adinimys May 12, 2016
Is someone who registered something like one week ago a "regular" ? :P
(Hey, I reported a bug ! :D)

I'm interested in the TR key if I can have it :)
wojtek88 May 12, 2016
I would be greatful for Deponia. As reword I can go through my humble bundles and give away some keys I didn't use.
Mountain Man May 12, 2016
Is the Tomb Raider key still available?
damarrin May 12, 2016
Sorry Adinimys, I'll let you put some more notches on your belt. :-)

PM sent Mountain Man.

wojtek88, I'll send you the Deponia key after I get back home tonight (around 10 pm), ok? I don't have it on me right now.
Adinimys May 12, 2016
Yup, I understand ^^ (Argh... I knew I should have registered sooner :P )
wojtek88 May 12, 2016
Ok, damarrin has sent me the Deponia key, so now time for my giveaway. I have Linux games keys:
Euro Truck Simulator 2
DiRT Showdown

And keys of games that are not officially on Linux but VP claims to work on them:
Overlord
Overlord Raising Hell (Expansion)
Overlord II

If anyone is interested, just write in this topic and I will PM the key (assuming that person was registered at least for few days ;) ).
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.