You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
[SOLVED] Enabling 144 Hz
PublicNuisance Jan 11, 2016
I have a 144 Hz monitor and am unsure of how to make sure I am running at 144 Hz in Linux. I was playing Pillers of Eternity recently and the option for 144 Hz didn't even show up in the options. On my Windows partiton with the same system it did. It could be the game doesn't support it on Linux but just to be sure I want to make sure I have the feature enabled at a system level. I am running Linux Mint 17.3 64 Bit, am using the AOC G2460P, had the 15.12 drivers installed manually from AMD's website for my 280X. Any advice ?
PublicNuisance Jan 11, 2016
Found the option in the Catalyst menu. Was under display properties. I'm blind not to see it earlier.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.