You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Ensign 1
Page: «3/6»
  Go to:
MyGameCompany Jan 30, 2012
That looks sweet!
Brandon Smith Mar 9, 2012
Thanks Troy.
Anyway, we got a new video up showing off adding some enemies to the scene through the editor and then fighting them :) I have to give most of the credit to Rusty here. He killed it with that sentry model.
[media=youtube]M1zsjGAaXWY[/media]
Liam Dawe Mar 9, 2012
Oh man that's getting really good, the health bars are a nice addition rather than the text in the middle, good job team!
Brandon Smith Mar 20, 2012
Got a little video here showing off what the level editor is like in the game. I haven't really shown this to anyone but Rusty who uses it all the time. Was curious, what do you guys think of it?

[media=youtube]jUZX50WeW1M[/media]
Brandon Smith Mar 21, 2012
Hey we've got a new video showing off mission 2 if anyone's interested.
[media=youtube]xxwkh4mUtGU[/media]
Hamish Mar 22, 2012
The getting out of the ship mechanic seems very similar to how it was handled in Prey.
Brandon Smith Mar 27, 2012
Got another video for you guys, this time with missiles and a talking wingman!
[media=youtube]orhPZThPS00[/media]
Liam Dawe Mar 28, 2012
While looking cool a small criticism that lock on noise gets very annoying.
Hamish Mar 28, 2012
The voice acting sounds pretty good, but the music is completely underselling it. Other than that, it looks to be developing well.
Brandon Smith Mar 28, 2012
Ah you think? Other people have told me they love the music, so I wasn't sure what to go with. I am working on getting some different tracks though that will hopefully fit the atmosphere a bit better.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.