Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Lego games?
Naib Mar 20, 2016
Personally I love the lego games & equally so do my kids.
I had everyone for the Wii (and only had a wii due to poor linux games avail...). Once WiiU came out they obviously depreciated the Wii but equally Linux was getting focus from Valve (goo valve!!!).

The steamLink + Controller/s are great with the kids with portal,DefeatTheDragon (and we are waiting for the Overlord games, another favorite from the Wii)

But the real question is Lego.. OSX seems to be getting a lot of love with lego games and Feral with Lego Avengers port just released. The ONLY lego game for linux (which I have) plays REALLY poorly and I just don't launch it anymore...

What is the likelyhood of LegoAvengers being ported? Lego dimensions would be fantastic but it isn't available for the PC yet (something todo with the hardware)
Lakorta Mar 21, 2016
I guess your best bet is to email the developers/publishers or to open a topic in an official forum for them to see.
Mountain Man Mar 21, 2016
I would love it if LEGO The Lord of the Rings was ported to Linux only because it's the only LEGO game I own on PC, and I've not had much luck getting it to run in Wine. It's one of the few Windows-only games that I genuinely miss playing. Yes, even more than the Batman Arkham games.
GustyGhost Mar 22, 2016
Consider LEGO Minifigures Online to be testing the waters. It was published by FUNCOM which has a history of porting games (console to PC specifically). All I can say is buy it and support it, show that there is interest for more LEGO titles.

And take a look at dolphin-emu for GC/Wii LEGO games.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.