Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun demo available
BabaoWhisky Dec 2, 2016
Hi guys,

This game has a demo which is available on Steam today.
Unfortunatly, the game freeze for me in the main menu and i don't know why. Nvidia user don't have this problem and i'm an AMD user (Rx480) + Mesa 13.0.2 / Mesa-git

If someone with an AMD Graphic Card can test the demo and tell me if it works for him.

Thanks,
PublicNuisance Dec 2, 2016
Quoting: berillionsHi guys,

This game has a demo which is available on Steam today.
Unfortunatly, the game freeze for me in the main menu and i don't know why. Nvidia user don't have this problem and i'm an AMD user (Rx480) + Mesa 13.0.2 / Mesa-git

If someone with an AMD Graphic Card can test the demo and tell me if it works for him.

Thanks,

I remember hearing about this game now. Nice to see a demo. I can't test it on an AMD card for you but thanks for the heads up about the demo. I doubt I would have noticed it for a bit.
Keyrock Dec 3, 2016
I'm a Nvidia user so I can't help you berillions. I'm loving the demo, I'll be buying this game on the 6th almost for sure. As a Commandos and Desperados fan this game feels really right.
Xpander Dec 3, 2016
how do you get the access to the demo? all i get is "this cannot be installed" when i click on the Download Demo.

Sorry im also not an AMD GPU user

edit: ahh it worked second time i clicked :)

pretty good except AI is pretty bad and performance takes pretty big dip in some places

View video on youtube.com
edmondo Dec 3, 2016
Quoting: berillionsUnfortunatly, the game freeze for me in the main menu and i don't know why. Nvidia user don't have this problem and i'm an AMD user (Rx480) + Mesa 13.0.2 / Mesa-git

It works for me (RX 470). The demo is running fine (played 5 minutes):
Mesa-git / kernel 4.9.0-rc5 / LLVM 3.9.0
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.