Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Dark theme Improvements wanted!
Page: 1/2»
  Go to:
Xpander Dec 3, 2016

as you can see text is not so readable and distro logo is barely visible (depends how your monitor brightness/gamma setting is)
Liam Dawe Dec 6, 2016
Sorry about that dude, I will switch over to it soon and exclusively use it for a day or two to hammer out niggles with it.
Xpander Dec 8, 2016
Another issue with dark theme is the page buttons

[
Liam Dawe Dec 8, 2016
This was updated today along with other stuff: https://www.gamingonlinux.com/articles/some-more-site-updates-today-various-sections-changed.8689

I will wait for feedback on other stuff I may have missed.
Liam Dawe Dec 9, 2016
Quoting: GuestIt would be great if you could make the change to the bright style too, so the page buttons are not forced to a light grey background. (Sorry, no screenshot as I don’t have a paint program installed at the moment… But I’ll do it if needed.)
I don't get what the issue is on the light style, it looks fine to me. If you're using some custom CSS styling I can't make changes based on outside extensions.
Liam Dawe Dec 9, 2016
Quoting: Guest
Quoting: liamdaweI don't get what the issue is on the light style, it looks fine to me. If you're using some custom CSS styling I can't make changes based on outside extensions.
Well it was working fine a few months ago, but yeah, whatever.
"Yeah whatever" is not a helpful comment.

If you want me to do something, be constructive about it.
Xpander Jan 19, 2017
the new bookmark button under the article as well as the hearth icon are unreadable on dark theme also

they are white with white icon. only mouse over will reveale whats the button :)

still waiting for dark theme improvements :P
Liam Dawe Jan 19, 2017
I have fixed the Bookmark icon, I have also fixed Distro icons not showing up on the Profile or View PC Info popover.

On top of that, the fancybox popover for images and the View PC info popover now have a black background instead of white.

Will continue to do improvements.
Xpander Jan 19, 2017
cheers

looks good so far
Liam Dawe Jan 20, 2017
I've also just added a dark version of the default avatar, so it's not so glaring on the dark theme :)
Liam Dawe Jan 20, 2017
I'm actually re-doing the pagination at the moment to not look so crap. Please hold on, should have it done by the end of tonight. I'm hoping it will look better for you too then :)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.