Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
[DONE] New notification system improvements
Xpander Dec 7, 2016
Hey,

Can you please make so that if i get notification that someone liked my comment, it will dissapear from notifications when i check it.. atm i have to click on that link which brings me to the post that was liked.
its pretty long road to make it clear up the notifications like that
Liam Dawe Dec 7, 2016
Hmm, how exactly would you want that to work?

As in, check it as read as soon as you view the notifications page? That could be troublesome for a number of reasons.
Xpander Dec 7, 2016
yeah something like that, or maybe just click on it on the notification page without opening the real article?
so i could just go through them faster
Liam Dawe Dec 7, 2016
So, have a per-item "mark as read" button or something essentially?
Xpander Dec 7, 2016
that should work indeed
Liam Dawe Dec 8, 2016
Added in a little cross to remove an individual notification.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.