Android Phones
tweakedenigma Sep 1, 2010
Android Phones

I am looking into picking up and Android handset. So Far I am thinking I am gonna grab the Acer Liquid E, But was wondering if anyone has used this Handset and I am also looking for some feedback about Android, what do those of you that use it think, how is it has a Gaming Platform?
Liam Dawe Sep 1, 2010
Re: Android Phones

I would go for the Dell Streak, the phone i personally have and it's flipping awesome!
Classed as a Tablet phone as it has a 5" screen, ideal for doing anything really!
tweakedenigma Sep 1, 2010

Unfortunately, I don't think the Dell Streak is available in Canada yet :(.
Rustybolts Sep 2, 2010

Unfortunately my laptop died recently, so i am currently viewing this website via a htc tattoo. Its ok but screen and resolution is a little on the small side. On the plus side there is plenty of free software to download on the android market.
Liam Dawe Sep 2, 2010

Quoting: RustyboltsUnfortunately my laptop died recently, so i am currently viewing this website via a htc tattoo. Its ok but screen and resolution is a little on the small side. On the plus side there is plenty of free software to download on the android market.

I was wandering why you where a little quiet, can't be fun having to post using your phone!

I used to have the HTC Hero and before that the G1, both pretty good phones.
Rustybolts Sep 5, 2010

Yeah my laptop is at the computer repair shop as we speak. It can be a little difficult getting on the internet at the moment as it is not a realiable connection on my phone, that and i have a monthly bandwidth of only 500mb. Can not wait to get laptop back currently in middle of finishing Eschalon 2 off.
tweakedenigma Nov 21, 2010

I ended up getting the Acer Liquid E. Nice phone so far I am really happy with it.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.