Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Does Legend of Mir 2 work through Wine? (will switch to Linux if it does)
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
qptain Nemo Mar 30, 2017
Tried it in Wine Staging 2.3 in a prefix with all .net stuff installed. It installed but when running the game it just opens an empty window and nothing is happening, while the terminal is slowly filling with the repeating messages "fixme:thread:NtQueryInformationThread ThreadIsIoPending info class not supported yet" and "fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse "Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D"".

Also the website of the game is plainly admitting to be a "Pirate server" and using copyrighted assets without permission... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Linuxwarper Mar 30, 2017
@Tuubi Thank you! I will report back of any progress.

@Nemo Thank you for taking time to try. As for the server, its a private one. Whether what they are doing is right or wrong is not to for me to judge. I'm trying to make the game run because that's only thing holding my friend from switching to Linux.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.