You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Legends of Eisenwald updates Linux support
malkien May 10, 2012
Legends of Eisenwald on Kickstarter updated the faq item about supported platforms.
before it just said: "Linux and MacOS will be supported if we reach $100000."
now they added this: "We will make Linux and MacOS version even if we don't reach $100000 goal, but in this case the release on these two platforms will take place later, about 3-4 months."

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1684781151/legends-of-eisenwald#WhatPlatWillBeSupp
Hamish May 10, 2012
Personally I have never ever particularly minded to wait, but those can do can pay with their wallets. ;)

Sounds fair to me.
MaximB May 17, 2012
Yeah I know...even trough they probably won't reach $100,000 - I'm still happy for the Linux version and pledged $50.

It's a good thing I have a job now with all those pledges ...
Hamish May 17, 2012
Where are you currently working at Maxim? Glad to hear you have some kind of resolution.
MaximB May 17, 2012
I work as a Linux/Windows Sysadmin (as usual), but a very small company (about 14 people, of which only 7 count as the company I work for).
The pay isn't that great, but at least I'm learning and doing stuff.
I've waited way to much, so I take "anything" Linux related ;)
Hamish May 17, 2012
Good to hear you got something worked out. It is probably better to do something interesting than something that simply pays well, at any rate.

Sorry for taking this off topic, everyone. ;)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.