Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Unigine Superposition Benchmark
Page: «7/33»
  Go to:
manero666 Apr 15, 2017
I'll post my score with a r9 380 + mesa as soon as I get the bench to run..
I get some qt errors when running the launcher and a nice black screen with the actual benchmark
Zuul Apr 15, 2017
Quoting: beniwtvHere's mine:
(It detects the RAM as 3GB instead of the real 8GB - lol)

snip

Edit: Whops, fixed.
Nice to see another AMD card in there :D
By "fixed" I assume you got the pic to show in your post, how exactly does one achieve that lol
beniwtv Apr 15, 2017
Quoting: Zuul
Quoting: beniwtvHere's mine:
(It detects the RAM as 3GB instead of the real 8GB - lol)

snip

Edit: Whops, fixed.
Nice to see another AMD card in there :D
By "fixed" I assume you got the pic to show in your post, how exactly does one achieve that lol

There's an "img" button in the editor - it creates some tags, you just need to put the link to the image file in there.
Xpander Apr 16, 2017
@pete910 your list is a bit messed, there are 2 people on the second place :)
Ehvis Apr 16, 2017
Quoting: woox2kTweaked GPU clock speed and OS configuration a bit and finally got something above 2k:

I'm curious about your settings and clocks. I have a nearly identical system and can't get close.
pete910 Apr 16, 2017
Quoting: Xpander@pete910 your list is a bit messed, there are 2 people on the second place :)

It's fine, don't know what you mean

Quoting: GuestIf the TS will consider, I have a suggestion for the format for the rankings.

rank number - GOL username - benchmark score - Avg. FPS - CPU + GPU - post link

Example:
1 - pete910 - 3474 - 25.99 FPS - Ryzen 7 1700X + GTX 1080 post link

I would also suggest to have separate rankings for 1080p High and for 1080p Extreme.

I'm using a Core i3 6100 + GTX 1050 Ti and I have observed a CPU usage of around 50%. It seems the benchmark puts a decent load on the CPU. I wonder if Core i3 6100 will bottleneck a GTX 1080 or faster GPU.

That looks better tbh, Though it don't always follow how you write it.

Extreme is used as to stop the CPU being a major influence as it were as it's GPU we are interested. I should add clocks, driver as well but where do you stop. I'll give it a go to see.
Donkey Apr 17, 2017
Some AMD results.

pete910 Apr 17, 2017
Updated.

Nice to see a few AMD CPU's showing up again, The next survey will be interesting.
Zuul Apr 17, 2017
I just migrated my laptop to ubuntu 17.04

EDIT:

and switching to 381 driver:

I even tried it with latest 4.11 kernel but it wouldn't launch
oxo Apr 17, 2017

@pete910
fixed
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.