You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can support us on Paypal and Liberapay!
  Go to:
Dirt Rally GOL League - for FUN edition!!!
tuubi commented on 14 May 2017 at 3:06 pm UTC

Xpanderi like to use those snowbanks with the rear of the car.. but its risky.. a bit too much and it will suck your front into it
Witchcraft I say!

Kallestofeles commented on 15 May 2017 at 6:22 am UTC

Aye! This week's season is starting this evening! (or more like tomorrow morning thanks to dumb old myself who had to make the last event end @23:smth)

This week we have 2 events in total:
1) Legendary Group-B 4WD and RWD cars (pick your poison)
- Event can be run during time-period: 15/05/2017 20:15 - 18/05/2017 20:45
- 10 stages with service-points and checkpoints every other stage

2) 2010s 4WD rally cars class
- Event can be run during time-period: 18/05/2017 22:00 - 21/05/2017 19:45
- 10 stages with service-points and checkpoints every other stage

Happy hunting and drive safe!

Ehvis commented on 15 May 2017 at 9:34 am UTC

Pardon my lack of knowledge, but what does "checkpoints every other stage" mean?

Kallestofeles commented on 15 May 2017 at 9:53 am UTC

EhvisPardon my lack of knowledge, but what does "checkpoints every other stage" mean?
If my understanding of it is correct, then it means that checkpoints are essentially parts where you can quit and then continue the rally later on. Without that option, you would have to do all 10 stages in one sitting but some of us might not have the time to do so.

I hope that's the correct explanation and not very confusing.

liamdawe commented on 15 May 2017 at 10:56 am UTC

Requested to join as well, I will probably be dead last

inlinuxdude commented on 15 May 2017 at 11:56 am UTC

I put in my request... I started playing this game yesterday morning and had a blast! I look forward to playing more..

iAlwaysSin commented on 15 May 2017 at 12:10 pm UTC

KallestofelesHappy hunting and drive safe!

I can hear Liam playing this, and I dont think he is driving safe! Tons of yelling the word "No" over and over again!

tuubi commented on 15 May 2017 at 12:29 pm UTC

Liam and inlinuxdude accepted. You've still got a few hours to do the warm-up event, so get driving!

iAlwaysSinI can hear Liam playing this, and I dont think he is driving safe! Tons of yelling the word "No" over and over again!
Sounds like he's doing just fine. Tell us when he starts yelling obscenities and throwing hardware.

liamdawe commented on 15 May 2017 at 12:54 pm UTC

Damn that night race was difficult...when I had no lights on the last section <_<

Citiroller commented on 15 May 2017 at 2:51 pm UTC

I think it's time for me to get some free space on my HDD and finally install Dirt Rally. Definetly want to join the league, if I have enough time

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
None currently, submit yours here!
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook