You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support me on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! We will also never show adverts to anyone who supports GamingOnLinux! Alternatively, you can support me on Paypal.
Many Humble Bundle keys for anyone
RTheren commented on 15 August 2017 at 5:19 pm UTC

Hey guys and gals,

I've got couple of unredeemed keys from Humble Bundle over the course of the time I started using it.
Here is the list of the games:

CLOSED FOR NOW

Ping me here or on telegram for the key you want

miguethor commented on 15 August 2017 at 5:39 pm UTC

I've already send you a PM with the key i want thank you for doing this

RTheren commented on 15 August 2017 at 5:41 pm UTC

No problem

GorgeousWebsiter commented on 17 August 2017 at 6:18 pm UTC

Yo bro, when are you going to open it again? When i saw this post it was already closed

Guppy commented on 18 August 2017 at 5:48 am UTC

GorgeousWebsiterYo bro, when are you going to open it again? When i saw this post it was already closed

That's usually how it goes whit key giveaways some random windows user will sign up for a key never to be seen again. the amusing bit here is that you seem to fall into the same category

RTheren commented on 18 August 2017 at 8:25 am UTC

GuppyThat's usually how it goes whit key giveaways some random windows user will sign up for a key never to be seen again. the amusing bit here is that you seem to fall into the same category

It seems correct, you should see my PM box

I should have expected this to happen. I need to figure something out

Ehvis commented on 18 August 2017 at 9:33 am UTC

RTheren
GuppyThat's usually how it goes whit key giveaways some random windows user will sign up for a key never to be seen again. the amusing bit here is that you seem to fall into the same category

It's quite amazing how random people manage to find GoL when there is something to give away. So many that Liam had to put account registration date limits on the key giveaways he occasionally has on the main page.

Mountain Man commented on 22 August 2017 at 12:41 pm UTC

RTheren

Limit it to people who have been a member for at least a month, or six-months, or whatever. That puts more work on you to have to check user profiles, but it might discourage these one-off sign-ups from trying to snag a key.

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Official Livestreams
  • Friday Livestream with Samsai
  • Date:
Community Livestreams
  • Story Time: "The Inner World - The Last Wind Monk"
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact